Yet again I come up with a brilliant idea to go see the leaves and possibly pick a pumpkin from the farm. After forty- five minutes in the car, I'm pretty sure I already past the place. Okay, no big deal we'll just turn back and drive up the mountain in Wanaque to see the leaves, forty- five minutes later with not one place to park by any of the trails we keep driving and driving, with only getting a few pictures on the way. We end up pretty much close to home (after yet another forty-five minutes). Macy plays in the park and we go to the flea market. Was it a fun filled day of pumpkin picking? NO, but it's a typical day when Marcee gets a "great idea" in her head. Oh well, Macy as usual is always a good sport when I drag her along and she keeps me well assured that everything is fine. There's always next weekend!
(thanks for letting me vent)
15 years ago

2 comments:
oh my gosh could you be a cuter mom? look at your leaves they are so great! my poor kids get a hike in the back yard and you get to spend a whole day haveing fun. who took your photos was bob with you? your guys look darling! miss you so much, think of a cute christmas card photo for me would ya? everyone is in New york this week I'm so bumed I didn't get to go.
sorry I missed spelled some things:) mich
Post a Comment