We are so excited that grandma is here for a visit. A short visit, but we don't think about that. Bob and I were able to take a few days off to spend with Grandma. Over the weekend we drove into Hoboken, walked around and got some great pictures of NY. What a beautiful city. Every time I see it I'm always at awe. Its so awesome.
Macy had her last football game she was excited to have grandma come watch her cheer!
That night we went to Ruth Chris Steak House (of course we had a gift certificate) and we dined on steak and lobster. something we don't do that often. The city was breathtaking at night across the water with all the tall buildings and lights. Macy was on her best behavior and was rewarded with a big bowl of vanilla ice cream.
15 years ago

4 comments:
I am glad mom finally got out to see you! I'm sure the weekend will probably be enough, don't want to overdo it!
I just hung up with you and
Taylor said was the puppy a girl or a boy? I forgot to ask, so I ran back in the house to ask the importante question!
michelle
sorry marcee I was posting to annie she just got a dog and I forgot I was still up on your blog I'm so dumb! off to play group have a great day.
I'm jelouse that everybody gets to vist you except me. all my friend just got back from seeing Halee, I was alittle jelous! miss you
mich
Post a Comment