I love the red leaves the best, even though they are sadly falling off the trees. Pretty soon there's going to be snow on the ground. Yikes! (I saw back home there's a foot in Park City)
oh my gosh macy is sooooo cute! you talke such great photos. It snowed this week so our leaves are sitting on top of 4inch of snow its so weird. the kids want to rake and jump in the leaves but with the snow we might have to put on the snow pants to do it! Mich
2 comments:
oh my gosh macy is sooooo cute! you talke such great photos. It snowed this week so our leaves are sitting on top of 4inch of snow its so weird. the kids want to rake and jump in the leaves but with the snow we might have to put on the snow pants to do it!
Mich
I love red leaves too! Although I am not a fan of raking them up :)
Post a Comment