It's good to be back home, this is a view from my parents porch. Utah has great sunsets and way too much snow. I thought I was prepared but clearly I wasn't especially when I realized I had forgotten the most important bag in the car at the airport, Macy and I's snow gear. So thanks to Heidi, Ryan and Kari for hooking me up!!
Snow Basin. The best kept "secret" ski resort in Utah. I try not to tell that to all the people I meet that go to Utah to ski Park City. It was a beautiful day, although I was sore for days after it was worth it. You can see the Wasatch front below from the great Salt Lake to Ogden and further. brrrrr was it cold and windy up top.
Bob, Marcee and Bob's good friend Jeremy. I must say at times I thought I was going to kill them both for sending me down some of those trails, but I'm proud to report I've still got it, well kind of, no big falls and no broken bones. Its always fun to be around Jeremy!
15 years ago

3 comments:
oh i miss you! It was so fun to see you and shop! maybe I should move out of state so that when I come into town I can ski, can't say that I've been on the slops since before Austin.
Look's like you guys had a good time boarding, wish it would have worked out better with the cabin. Oh well, maybe next year! Hope to see you guys in Colorado soon!
It was SO great to see you guys when you were in Utah! We're glad you had a fun trip.
Post a Comment