Thursday, March 19, 2009

Macy's accomplished goal!

We are so proud of Macy for making her first goal in soccer. She has been playing for a year starting in the fall and then indoor soccer this winter. Once she made that first goal there was nothing stopping her, she made another and then one more the following week. She threw both hands in the air and gave all her teammates a high five and couldn't help but smile the rest of the game! it was so cute. Hopefully I can remember these times when life gets too busy and stressful, to take a deep breath and think of the little things that make us happy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so great Macy loves soccer like that. I have been thinking about signing Brinley up for soccer. I think she would love it.
Sorry I missed you while you were in Utah. Next time we will have to get together. It sounds like you had a great time visiting your family.

Ford Family said...

Yeah Macy...goals rock! Miss you guys. Oh, and tell Bob "Happy Birthday" for me, I forgot to call!

Babelicious said...

Way to go Macy!! You're awesome!! Marcee, I agree--it's the best feeling to see your kids finally get something they've been working for!!

inkley boys said...

That is so great Macy! I know the boys would love to go to your games if you lived in Utah! Maybe soon.