Okay, I'm trying really hard not to be embarrassed by the fact that my daughter is trying to sell little cut up pieces of watermelon to my fellow neighbors and drive by cars of people (that I may know) for yes..... a dollar!! I'm proud of her for shooting for her dreams of: making money to get an American girl doll, but really, a little tiny piece of watermelon for a dollar? needless to say, only one person stopped promising to come back with change.....thank goodness dad saved the day with a dollar and a promise to buy the whole plate!!
oh, to be young again!
15 years ago

2 comments:
That's hilarious!!
how cute is that!! britton did something simalar last year when he tried to sell his bead art for a dallor needless to say he droped the price to a dime and unloaded quite a few!
Post a Comment