Friday, August 28, 2009

Grandma's visit part 2 1/2.....


Our trip to Point Pleasant! Last nice day before Hurricane Danny moves up the coast. I love, love the ocean if I didn't have a seven year old in tow that insists on being entertained every second I could sit there all day and watch the waves. But this was a Boardwalk trip with the intentions of letting Macy have as much fun as she could; which included the Jenkins Aquarium, miniature golf, the fun house, ice cream and games. It was a busy day!







Macy loved the touch tank....after watching the sting rays splash around violently ( I think they were trying to escape by jumping out of the tank) she got up enough courage to touch the very slimy, bumpy sea creatures along with a star fish and snail.



Golfing at Castaway Cove. I haven't miniature golfed in years, so we had a lot of fun. And we have to thank grandma for coming along and keeping us company. We will miss grandma when she leaves and look forward to the next visit.

0 comments: