Sunday, October 18, 2009

Look out NYC!!











hmmm, which one looks like me......





After years of wanting an American Girl Doll.... well okay, its more like mom wanting one more, we finally made it over to NY to the American Girl Store. Macy was so excited. She picked her doll then wandered the store looking at the ridiculously over priced small accesories and clothing. The people that were shopping in the store where hilarious and took this whole doll thing very serious. The whole thing is a little silly and I had second thoughts as to why I would follow the trend by doing this, BUT guilty as charged with pictures to prove it, I couldn't hold out any longer. And to see Macy's face when we went up to the salon to have her dolls ears pierced was completely worth it.







Going to the movies with nana and papa. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. Such a cute movie. I gotta give credit to my mom for doing things she probably wouldn't do any other day, like watch a 3D movie when she gets sick, but she'll do anything for Macy. We will sure miss them when they are gone.




Last weeks Becton's Homecoming game. Every year at homecoming each age group of football players and cheerleaders are announced and perform their half time routine. The girls had so much fun and thought it was so cool to be at the highschool football game. They really look up to the highschool cheerleaders, their coaches. I must say that Carlstadt is a pretty tight community and the people are always willing and able to help each other out.


We are lucky to live here!

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to the American Girl doll store. My girls would die! One day.

inkley boys said...

I wish I was there with you guys I miss hanging out with you and macy I'm sure you were alot more relaxed with them than me all I want to do is go go go.

Heather said...

My girls are begging me to take them to the american girl store! How fun for Macy. It looks like you had a great time with your parents. I'm jealous you live so close to NYC. What fun times!