We felt like we had to redeem ourselves after Macy's ski trip and take her SNOWBOARDING right away. She loved it. After an all day lesson (well worth every penny for five hours of slushy boarding with Bob) She still wanted to go more when we picked her up. She rode until they closed the lifts. We stayed over the night before at the Forster Lodge and ate Mexican food, yum! Happy Birthday Bob! so glad he likes to plan his own parties!


15 years ago

3 comments:
Macy looks like a natural out there. I love seeing her on the board. What a fun day!
If I ever get brave enough to try this....I'll call your girl for lessons. I can't believe she can do that! It's amazing how well kids can learn things when they're motivated.
So much for my ski partner! Surely if a 7 yr old can learn to snowboard, i can, right? Looks like you all had a great day.
Post a Comment