Macy and dad at the Dance Spectacular! We are so proud of Macy for doing such a great job. She must have pounded several pixie stix before she went on because she had soooooo much energy and was so excited she was jumping all over the stage. When I told her to be sharp, smile and do big moves, she really listened to me! It was so cute to see them all on stage. They were so proud of themselves and were all having such a great time.
That's what it's all about!
15 years ago

5 comments:
I can only imagine, this girl is going to be good because I know her mamma is a fantastic dancer!
How cute...I totally miss having my girls in dance. I don't think they have nearly as much enthusiasm as Macy though! Sounds like she is in the right sport!
How cute!! I'm the same way with sadie and Brin! I always tell them to smile and have fun. You never know what they will do up there! I'm sorry I missed you while you were here visiting. Spring break was a crazy week. I'm glad you guys had fun and hopefully we'll see you next time!
I want a girl I want a girl can I have Macy????? so cute i just love her and miss her, she didn't even get to sleep over! but tell her Austin is coming with Papa and Nana in June and I'll be there in Oct... how fun!
I love this picture!!
Post a Comment