Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Oh the joys of having Halloween on a weekend! This year was an all day event. Macy met up with her best friends from school and we walked carlstadt for two and a half hours. The kids had so much fun being together and it was nice to hang out with the moms. After two hours the kids were so tired they could barely make it back home. But not too tired to drive to Hackensack to see the crazy decorated houses....it was so crowded and COLD! good thing is, we don't have to do that again. We came home to warm yummy soup that Bob had in the slow cooker all day and to a spotless house. Thanks Bob! Macy went out one more time down the street and back and then we had to call it a day!!











3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun times. Our kids missed out on the whole trick-or-treating thing this year, and I got strep. Glad you had a good time with Macy.

inkley boys said...

love macys glasses so looks so dang cute!!! and look at your great street, it rained all day on Sat. so the kids were wet and cold and tuckered out before they could get me any milkyways, owell I've still got my stash :)

Babelicious said...

These are perfect Halloween pictures! Macy looks so cute. I think I need Bob to have a little talk with Case. I'm pretty sure the house would be picked up, but I'm certain there wouldn't be any soup in any crockpot! Lucky girl.