Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watch out Lance Armstrong


Finally, Macy kicks the training wheels. It took her all of one day to learn how to ride her bike on TWO WHEELS! Bob's waited years for this day, for those that don't know, Bob is an avid bike rider when he has the time. So now the two can ride together and leave mom in the dust (I'm not complaining) We are very proud of "not so adventurous" Macy!!

I had the opportunity to stay home with Macy this summer. These are some of the fun things we did:

Disney World with Aunt Sara and her family. It was Macy's first trip to Disneyworld and she loved it. Thanks to Macy's cousins (which she loved spending time with, sorry Ethan) she had the courage to go on the big rides. Once she tried them we couldn't get her off Splash Mountain. We also went to Kennedy Space Center which was really hot but lots fun. Well worth the trip! We were so glad we had the chance to spend time with the Ford family.

1 comments:

inkley boys said...

ok how did you get that cute brown background, Love It! and did you down load your pitcures to be all on the right that is so cool. I don't see your tool things maybe its just on your master blog. yea you are bloging I love it.