
okay, I really don't know what I'm doing with this blog stuff so bare with me. I've looked at some of my friends cute blogs, so cute! (any pointers I'll take em) I'll learn one of these days of course now its back to work full time. But I enjoyed the time off while I had it. We also had the chance to visit Utah for two weeks. I was so grateful I was home with family, my mom and grandmother as my grandfather passed away the day after I arrived. I have not seen some of my cousins for years and they all now have kids, many kids, of their own. It was so fun to see everyone, busy but nice. Bob and I had the chance to stay in Park City for a couple of nights alone, I actually slept in and worked on my scrapbook. We spent every moment we could with the cousins, swimming, sleepovers and Nana's. We love you, miss you already.
We also just
got back form Brigantine (down the shore) as New Jerseyians would say. It's always so exciting being at the beach, every time we cross the bridge and see the ocean I get chills. Macy is
getting more brave each year as she gets deeper in the waves. Who knows she might be surfing soon! Thanks to Stefanie and her family for letting us come down and Gretchen for always being a great friend to Macy.
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment