We took a ferry over to Ellis and Liberty Island. It was really neat to see so much history. We walked up 169 stairs to see up close the Statue itself. It looks a lot bigger when you're looking straight up than what you see on television or from the ferry. It was a beautiful day.
Macy's favorite part of the day, riding bikes around the park with dad, over bridges and next to the water. As I was sitting on a bench waiting for the ambitious bikers, I saw two big cruise ships sailing by on their way out to sea. Crazy since technically they were sailing on the Hudson River.
15 years ago

1 comments:
oh how fun, i'm so jelouse you get to do fun things like that! It looked like a beautiful day, did you bring your bikes with you or rent them! I love your new background!
Post a Comment