Who has any good ideas on cleaning the microwave? I feel like I'm always scrubbing tomato sauce off the walls, door and top. Wondering if anyone has a good cleaner or technique that makes this awful job easier. I'd rather scrub the toilets. thanks!
15 years ago

4 comments:
ok hears what you do. get a bowel of water put some lemon in it and turn on the microwave till it is boiling for a good 2 to 3 min. then let it sit for another 5 and wipe clean. then go to the dallor store and get a plate cover like moms and make everyone use it to cover every thing, when things splatter just through the cover in the dishwasher! or call me michelle
ok i just caught alot of spelling mistakes in my post sorry you know me and my spelling!
Hi Marcee! I just saw the link to your blog site through facebook and thought I'd take a looksee. Anyway, I actually have a good answer for this one. There is an amazing cleaner called Simply Green. I've only found it in gallon sizes at Home Depot and Lowes...don't be scared, it's non-toxic and you can use it on anything! I dilute it in a spray bottle. If it can clean my horrific stove, it can clean your microwave. Let me know next time you and Bob come down to Philly!
By the way...that previous post was from Brittany Coats. :)
Post a Comment