GO WILDCATS!! MACY'S FIRST YEAR OF CHEERING FOR PEEWEE FOOTBALL!!
Macy and her best friend Alexandera. Elmwood Park Nj.
Macy cheering for her fellow classmates, the peewee football team... Wildcats! its perfect for her, she can be loud, yell, shout, run, kick, dance, cheer and nobody will tell her to be quiet. Where did she come from?? but I must say that cheering must be in her genes because she loves it!! Her first half time was so cute. They practiced hard all August and they went out and danced their hearts out, I'm so proud of them! Only three more games to go.
15 years ago

3 comments:
Go team!
Wow! What a cheerleader and so cute too! love you guys.
Oh my gosh how cute is she!!!!!!!! I wish I had her can you send her to me? Mom is dying to have those pictures please send her copies soon:)
mom & mich
Post a Comment