Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disney on Ice

Macy getting ready for the big show! I think she was more excited to go out on a school night.

Tinkerbell was a favorite along with all the other fairies.



Macy and I went to Disney on Ice with her Daisy troop. We had so much fun and Macy was so excited she laughed and clapped through the whole show. It probably helped that we'd never gone to a show like this before so she really thought it was great! not to mention that we went with a friend who bought us popcorn, cotton candy, and slushes in souvenir cups. I had to put my foot down when it came to the $20 light up wand, are you kidding me. It was a good show if you're thinking of going. It was really cute!

2 comments:

btmofcup said...

Cute pictures!! Don't you love how overpriced the crap is at those things!! It's fun for the kids though. I want to know who that friend is and become friends with her myself!!

inkley boys said...

how in the world do you change your background I can't figure it out every time i try i mess it up.
Macy is so cute! I wish I could go to disney on ice with you, Tay would love it! I think tay misses out on stuff cause we are too busy with othe older boys. Its hard to be the baby.