Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday program!

Macy showing off her school work before the big show. The halls all lined with the childrens art. Actually this is after the show, Macy's hair is a crazy mess and her gold bow is gone!




Once again, Mrs. Baliman did a great job! (its actually more fun to watch her get totally into it than the kids) prek-second grade sing and dance and really put on a super show. The kids have so much fun and are so proud of themselves for learning all their songs and getting in front of a very large audience to sing their hearts out! it was so cute.

2 comments:

inkley boys said...

dont you love the little programes I just posted brittons its out of order but look for it! I bet mom misses Macy! I cant' wait to see you in Feb yea, then if I come out in the spring that would be so cool.

Ford Family said...

Your school is really on top of things, a christmas program already! I don't think our school even does anything, we don't want to offend anyone! I miss the good old days.