The big question...... is Macy going to take after Bob?? looking good, looking good....
ooops!! maybe not, but with a little practice and help from dad she was skating around just fine by the end of the day. Thanks to Bob for taking Macy ice skating for the first time, he is the pro skater after all.
15 years ago

5 comments:
Lookin' good Macy! I think my mom still has all my ice skating outfits...you never know, Macy might be the next Kristi Yamaguchi!
oh how cute!!!! Macy is so sweet does she just love to skate. Did you ever take lessons from the bubble I did and I loved it! Call me i miss you.
Marcee,
Macy is so cute. She looks just like you! She looked like she was having lots of fun. That reminds me of when we took skating lessons when we were little!
Oh my how that brings back memories of Bob skating in elementary school!! It got me thinking how he always pegged and rolled his pant just perfectly too!! Way to go Macy!! You're looking like a little pro!!
Hey Marcee--btmofcup is me--I didn't realize I was logged in under my hubby's name.
Jodi
Post a Comment