Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Macy very excited that Santa even showed up. She's kind of been a handful this year and Santa does like to bring coal since it weighs less than all those presents. I know we're mean, but it worked! She was ecstatic and grateful all day.

Loving her Easy Bake. By far her favorite gift maybe more than her DS. Sara, we'll be careful, memories of poor Madison's hand flashed through my mind.

And playing in the tub with her new toys at least for an hour while mom cleaned up the mess while watching, I admit, the parade in Disney World wishing I was there.

Finally, Snow day last Friday. Can anyone guess how many inches it has to snow for Jersey to close it's schools??? Four inches is what was on our lawn!! We're not in Utah anymore.

4 comments:

Ford Family said...

What a fun Christmas! I am so excited to see you all in February. I am with you on the whole Walt Disney World thing, I can't wait to go back. See you soon!

inkley boys said...

That is so funny that with only 4 inch. they will close the schools thats just normal here! Looks like Macy got alot of fun girl stuff I'm so jelouse I would love to play with girl things.

Babelicious said...

Fun Christmas. I love all Macy's messes--I can totally relate.

Babelicious said...

Oh and I love this background. I had it on my blog at some point and I loved it.