Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go Mighty Mites!!


Here we go again, welcome September.....soccer, cheerleading! busy for us but the kids love it. Today was the first game for the Wildcat mighty mites! First of many to come, so... if your not interested, don't click on my blog, by the end of October we're all going to be sick of maroon and white.


Was told that Macy was the LOUDEST one out there, I didn't know whether or not to be offended, but then I thought better loud than too quiet. So maybe she'll be future head cheerleader one day, not that I'm pushing or anything....

3 comments:

Heather said...

Macy looks so cute! she looks just like you out there cheering! Sounds like you have a fun fall coming up

Ford Family said...

How cute!! At least she has an outlet to channel her volume!!

inkley boys said...

Macy looks great in marron and white i does how ever remind me of Veiwmonts colors our high school rivals:) I wish I had a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!