after a long couple of long hard work weeks I was ready to get away, only if it was one night. Of course it involved basketball and the Jazz, but it's always good to get a little taste of home once in awhile. We drove down to Philly Friday night to watch the Jazz play the Sixers. Our hotel was conveniently located right by the arena so we could walk the 'fourth of a mile' to the game. We had the whole section to ourselves, I guess the sixers fans aren't so loyal. Whatever the reason, it made it more fun for us! On the way home however it was a rainy wind storm. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard trying to stay behind a little tiny umbrella with Macy, trying to follow Bob's voice as we raced to the hotel as quickly as possible. I think Macy is turning in to be a true Jazz fan!!
Oh the food we ate........I was really looking forward to that the most, there goes the diet!!
Crab fries with Cheese sauce and chicken cheese steaks at the game.
Next day, Philly's Phatties for a cheesewhiz steak for later that night.
Got a good view of all the boats on Cooper River where they were having one of their numerous row competitions. So pretty!

4 comments:
I could go for a good Jazz game in Philly. Might take me more than a couple hours to get there though! All that talk of cheezewhiz steak is making me hungry.
Fun times!!
Get a way weekends are the best! It looks like you had lots of fun! Jazz games are the best.
so much fun! speeking ok philly cheese steak. Austin got a job at the philly cheese steak here in Utah and they are really great i think of you guys evertime I make Austin bring me one home!!! miss you guys. my computer was out for a week or so I have a lot of catching up to do.
Post a Comment