Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Macy was most excited about her DS game and Zhu Zhu pet. I was excited for my cute new ornament made by Aunt Sara. We've enjoyed the few days off playing in the snow and relaxing, back to work tomorrow but we're looking forward to the new year and all the possibilities it may bring.
15 years ago

6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun christmas. Your Christmas ornament was so cute! I love it. I think Macy and my girls would get a long great! It looks like they like alot of the same things! We hope you have a wonderful new year!
My kids would be so jealous of your snow! I love than ornament too, it's really cute. It looks like you had a great Christmas also. Have a great new year.
Wow!! You got a white Christmas. You found Zhu Zhu pets the rage. Not one of my kids caught on to those. I'm sure before long they will. Believe it or not, I found the bedspread on Walmart.com. We looked everywhere and finally started looking on line. It's way cute and matches Abby's already painted hot pink room. This has been a nice break. Have a good New Years.
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! I love the look on Macy's face in the picture opening the game. I just love those catching those moments. Hope you guys have a great New Year's!
fun family pics...
love seeing Macy so excited thats the cutest photo of her!!! hope the new year brings you back to UTAH!!!! thats my wish anyway.
Post a Comment