I've lost track...how old is Macee now? Thank goodness we both have blogs (although I am relatively new to the scene) we can keep in touch easier. Love the Jib-Jab cartoon of Grandpa starting a snowball fight. Since our fathers share DNA, I can assume that it was no accident that GRANDPA started the whole thing.... sometimes they're wose than the kids! :)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! I love the pictures.
I've lost track...how old is Macee now? Thank goodness we both have blogs (although I am relatively new to the scene) we can keep in touch easier. Love the Jib-Jab cartoon of Grandpa starting a snowball fight. Since our fathers share DNA, I can assume that it was no accident that GRANDPA started the whole thing.... sometimes they're wose than the kids! :)
How cute! looks like you are having fun in the snow! cute gingerbread house, ours are not done.
It looks like you are having a fun christmas! Macy is so lucky to have a fun parents to do all of these fun things with her!
Post a Comment