The annual Girl Scout Valentine dance. Macy thought it was great that dad was taking her to the dance. But no such luck getting pictures of Bob out on the dance floor, the girls were having way too much fun dancing and running around with each other. (the DJ was great!) There was a serious hula hoop competition, Macy was concentrating so hard, she lost I believe, due to lack of style! can't wait until next year...She'll be practicing!!
The long awaited snowday! I was more excited than the kids. We played in the snow as long as I could stand (30 minutes maybe, lol) then walked to the diner for breakfast. Oh, the perks of living by Rt. 17!
15 years ago

4 comments:
What a fun daddy daughter date! They are a very cute couple. I love girl scout cookies! They are the best. I can't believe that snow storm you guys got last week. It looks like you got a lot of snow. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
How cute is that...a girl scout valentines day dance! Love it! Macy looked so cute and Bob is really looking good too. He looks like he has lost weight. Is it the upcoming vacation? The idea of being in a swimsuit for a week is motivation enough! Hope you guys have fun
I think you have had more snow than us. Have fun on your sunnny trip.
That picture of Bob and Macy is so sweet. Macy looks like she couldn't be happier. It looks like you had a ton of fun in the snow.
Post a Comment