Van Saun Park! what a perfect day for the park, although we were too late to get into the zoo, we could still ride the train and carousel, play in all four playgrounds for the next couple of hours....... ice cream and finally home to BBQ! I'm exhausted :b
My sister made this banner for Macy. She has made several different ones and they are so cute. I love this and hung it above her bed. I told Michelle the colors of macy's new bedding only three days before the banner was finished....amazing....I think so!!
15 years ago

2 comments:
the banner looks so cute!! It needs a little orange in it. do you want me to send some orange ribbons just a few might tie it in a little better. Love her bedding I so wish I had a girl to decorate for you are so lucky....
I love the banner! Aren't sisters the best?
Post a Comment