So Macy's Birthday had a bit of a road bump....after going to school with cupcakes in hand, excited to read her book to the whole class she...... got sick on the way to her field trip. Really sick, I had to go pick her up from Montclair University. I felt horrible, as soon as she fell into my arms she collapsed. She slept for the next three hours, then woke up fine. What a morning, what a birthday. The good news is I didn't have to go to work, I got to stay home with Macy and she felt well enough to open presents of course!!! Her cute friend Danielle, who was sitting by her on the bus, ugh, and her cute mom who took care of her and all of the yuckiness (thank goodness she's the class mom) came over to give Macy a present. A cute scrapbook for herself and her American Girl Doll and the best part THREE packs of silly bands. Thanks Danielle!!
feeling better......
all in all I think she had a great birthday! We are still celebrating....to be continued until next week.......
15 years ago

3 comments:
so cute i remember on my 14 b-day i had the flu too macy it was so sad. but you still get gifts and the cake is just as good the second day!!! love you macy.
I'm so sorry Macy was sick on her birthday. It looks like she still had fun anyway! She is so cute and I love her new room.
What a bummer! Being sick anytime...especially your b-day, really sucks! Cant wait to see more pics of the never-ending birthday bash!
Post a Comment