Thursday, May 27, 2010

Macy's Birthday Part lll



Didn't I tell you all to warn me the next time I wanted to throw a party!! you're all in trouble because I did once again, and sadly there were only three kids, and what a day! We took them to Shrek 3D which they loved, had popcorn, slushes the whole bit..after we came home to balloons, pizza and icecream....except all the pizza places didn't open until 3:00 and it was only 12:45, we finally found one that opened at 1! thank heavens. I think the girls were hungry and tired from the sleepover and just wanted to be entertained. which I wasn't prepared for....aren't the million of toys in Macy's room enough? Pizza came, we cut the icecream cake and the party was over. Shortest party in history ( besides the 2 hour movie) I love having parties, don't get me wrong, but when you picture it so perfect and fun in your head and it just doesn't turn out that way, I feel sorry for myself and then I start to feel sorry for the kids.....But just because one little day out of our lives didn't go the way I planned, I still love Macy soooo much at the end of that one little day!!



4 comments:

Babelicious said...

Do you want to plan my birthday celebration?? It sounds like fun to me! The kids look like they were having a lot of fun too. Happy Birthday Macy!

Heather said...

It looks like they had lots of fun. party's are so much work but worth it in the end! She is such a cute girl. She takes after her cute mom!

Jennifer said...

Julia would have loved that party! We are having a surprise party for Jourdan tomorrow, so I hope it turns out alright....he's 12 so I hate to be the "uncool" mom. Jourdan wouldn't think that, but his friends probably will. Yikes! Love the shades in the movie theater Macy!

inkley boys said...

Hey thats what we are going to do for Tays b-day and don't say isn't his birthday May 1st. I'm alittle slow tieing up pta crap! its allmost over..yea!