Saturday, June 5, 2010

We're (not) so Legally Blonde!!



I saw Legally Blonde a couple of years ago with my sister and dad in NY and looooved it. When I saw tickets for the show at the NJPAC I couldn't pass them up. I was so excited to spend the day with Macy for a "girls day out". We were an hour early so it gave us plenty of time to buy t-shirts and snacks! Macy had to put her shirt on right away, oddly enough with a lot of the other people there....interesting, lol! It is such a cute show and Macy loved it. The first half she was a little restless, but after running around outside at intermission she sat quietly for the second half (the bag of marshmellows did help a little). After the show we got icecream at our favorite place then headed home for a BBQ! I love summer nights and perfect days with my "not" so little girl!



3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! That looks like such a cute play. Macy is growing up so fast! It's amazing when your kids get old enough do go and do grown up things! That's so fun you could go together.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun. Next time that show comes to Portland, we'll have to take the kids.

Babelicious said...

How fun. When I first read the title, I thought you had gone blonde. It took me a week before I could bear to look!