Wow, how time flies. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend and more important that we both stuck it out for the last ten years....some of the most wonderful years starting with a new home and life in Layton Utah....being blessed with the sweetest little girl, surronded by family and friends....and then some years that were more challenging...moving across country, going through three hard yet rewarding years of Law school, day care, working, new surroundings, which have brought us to where we are today in a beautiful town named Carlstadt. Some days still challenging but no matter how ornery I am in the mornings, stressed and tired Bob still makes my laugh and turns my day around. He's so awesome and I'm so glad he's mine!!
He surprised me with roses at work. I was so surprised, they were so big I couldn't keep them on my desk. My afternoon flew by and I couldn't wait to see my roses again and go home to enjoy them!!
Bob made a gourmet dinner. I don't know how he whips these recipes up, I was definitley not born with the gene to cook thank goodness one of us can. Macy thought we should sit at the table (something we don't do often enough) and make it more romantic with candles. (also something we NEVER do as you can tell by the classy gatorade plastic candle holders) you'd think after ten years I'd own a pair...nope! but it was so fun and Macy was so excited to be a part of it all. She even gave us little gifts she made and collected from her room with notes and all.
I felt so pampered.
The best part of the night, my present....Bob has been hiding this for a week, everytime we went shopping he'd have to say WAIT! don't open the back, or WAIT! don't open the closet...crazy! I thought it was a little strange that he could hide a piano in the back of the car ( something on my wish list ) but it was almost just as good if not better...no not diamond earings....a new snowboard. May sound strange to some but this is something we have enjoyed doing together since we first started dating and something we started to do more of over the last year so I was thrilled to see my new cute and girly snowboard so I can tear it up on the mountains this winter!! Thanks Bob I love it!
FIRTS DAY OF SCHOOL!
Macy met her best friend Danielle. They were so cute and excited. Third grade!! my little girl is growing up so fast.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love the snowboard by the way. Bob is a great guy! I love you both and miss you. I think the last time I went skiing was with you and Bob when I came home from my mssion. Sad huh? I'm glad you have kept up your skills but I fear I may never join you on the hills again for fear I would embarrass you!
What beautiful Roses! You have the cutest family. I'm glad you were spoiled. You so deserve it. I'm so glad you are so happy and things are going great for you in NJ. I just wish you lived closer!
I didn't realize that our anniversary's were so close!
I would love to try snowboarding sometime. Happy anniversary. It's hard to believe that Macy has grown up so fast. Happy back to school.
I love the snowboard and how fun would it be with a season pass to Snowbird? You would have to move here to make it worth it! I'll find you a house. he he he Happy anniversary what a great guy, what did you get him? love ya.
Post a Comment