Sunday, August 22, 2010

Experience Chelsea!



This is Chelsea Market. What a cute place right on 15th street and 9th Ave. It was a walk from Penn station but fun to see and worth a taste of the most delicious cantelope gelato! A very cool place to find unusual gifts and yummy treats.







We walked to the High Line. This is an old railroad station from the
1930's that sits high above the ground, they have now turned into a park with walkways, plants and places to sit. (Opened 2009) I think Macy is loving the time with grandma. We are so lucky that she could come visit and watch Macy for a couple of weeks during the summer. She's been such a great help to us (and cheaper than a baby sitter)!!












John's Pizzeria..... The BEST pizza on earth. Took the subway uptown just to try John's pizza and it was totally worth it! I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun adventures for the next time we go to NYC.

Babelicious said...

It's too bad you live such a boring life! :)

Heather said...

I'm sure it is so fun for macy to have her grandparents visit this summer. You are so lucky to live so close to NYC. How fun is that. I love all of the pictures you took. Too cute!