MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I wish this day could last forever....no fighting, everyone is in a great mood and NO work or school.... What a fun morning and great couple of weeks leading up to it. A few parties with friends, Holiday break so Macy can play with her friends from YMCA, lots of junk food and being lazy....AND a good excuse to go shopping, shopping and more shopping!!
Macy with her few favorite things.....Justice chair, pillow pet and snuggie! I'm so keeping this picture for when she meets her future husband, hehe!!
Macy is showing off one of her favorite gifts below, wait....I need to shut off the flash. Okay, one picture down you can see her favorite gift. A little blurry but you can see pretty clear what it is. I can see why she wanted it so badly, it is pretty cool if I do say so myself. Good job Santa! (maybe she'll even go to bed by herself)

2 comments:
what is that rainbow thing? looks so cool. what a cutie she deserved everything she got. Merry chirstmas and happy new year!
Julia would love to come play with Macy's new things.
Post a Comment