Friday, December 17, 2010

Jingle Bells!!

Macy getting ready for her big Holiday program. She was so excited for this night. We went shopping for her dress in November and she got to pick any dress she wanted (with in reason) that's why she chose the second dress not her first. The music teacher who is HILARIOUS held try outs a week before to see who would be singing the solo parts. Macy practiced really hard, and after three cuts, her and four other girls made it out of the whole third grade. Singing; however, comes so easy for her, I'm told she gets that from her great grandmother who was in the Tabernacle Choir. Not me obviously, I can't carry a tune. We were very proud of her!




Macy definetly likes to show her stuff and was up on stage dancing and belting it out, she's not shy on stage thats for sure, pretty funny. Bob and I both agree we love her spirit but she walks a very fine line, lol! If she put half as much into her school work as she does with her singing and cheering she'd be an A+++ student!!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just in case I haven't said it before, Macy looks just like I remember YOU when we were kids. You should post a video of her solo....we'd love to hear it. I bet she's fantastic. Merry Christmas!

inkley boys said...

why is she not my girl I love it!!! she is too cute for words tell her to work up a routine we can do in May when I get there! looks like she had a great christmas