Macy's friend Reilly came to Wood Ridge to cheer Macy on!! it was a fun competition, I felt really good about this one and they did SO fantastic. They competed with four other teams. It always come down to them and one other team for second and first.
( I do have to brag that they're 5-7 now, I think, lol! ) It's hard to keep track of them all......so of course once again it was our girls against SaddleBrook, both teams had a fall (even though ours was less noticable) but....they came in second!!
We are still so very proud of them, they did great. I just love them all to death and just want to cry everytime they perform ( I know I'm such a sap just like my dad ) The season is coming to an end really quick, one more month....then whatever will I do with my time, oh yeah get my marbles back!
Once again, my picture are horrible. But it doesn't really matter because I'm too excited and nervous to take any pictures anyway. This comp I bought thunder sticks and a cow bell! At least little Jonathan likes to sit by me, he loved throwing the thunder sticks to the Lodi moms, lol! I feel bad for anyone that sits next to us we are so incredibly loud but, whatever buys us extra points!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Yay, Macy. Congratulations. Julia would love to cheer with you.
Wow, that brings back memories, Viewmont vs. Bountiful?
Post a Comment