Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to the jungle!


Welcome to the Jungle Cheer Challenge was the cheer competition we hosted last week. What a lot of work for everyone involved, I feel like I have two full time jobs. Glad I wasn't the one in charge. It was fun, I guess if you can call working from 6am until 3 in the afternoon, plus all the meetings, orginazation, running around.....I guess it went well, everyone thought it was one of the best competitions they've been too so we were pretty proud of ourselves. 92.3 one of the biggest radio stations DJ'd for us. A lot of work that I hope we wont do again, but I have a feeling this is going to be an annual thing! Going to competitions every week you really learn what to do and what NOT to do, so I think we really thought of everything going above and beyond, even our trophies had cheetah print on them, which is kindof the girls theme with everything, hair bows, bags you name it, it's gotta have a cheetah print!


Our girls got to do their "exhibition" dance at the begining, they did great. These pictures are just a few of them practicing.







0 comments: