I can't believe it took me this long to post a video. I still havent figured it out with my camera, but with my BB, it transferred right over! I wish I would have recorded this from the front view, they really are awesome. At least this gives you a little bit of an idea of what they've been doing this year. They performed one last time for all of their sponsors so it wasn't the most hyped up fun performance they've done. Hopefully by next fall Macy will have her back handspring! its sad to see the season end.....
15 years ago

6 comments:
Oh, that brought back memories! I'm impressed with the level of difficulty at such a young age. Thanks for posting!
Julia just sat here and repeated (over and over) "I want to do that! You said I could do that! When are we going to do that?" I could hardly hear the music....she would love to live near Macy. What a fun thing to do.
That is super impressive! Way to go Macy. We are thinking about Madison starting to do cheerleading, Macy may have to give her some pointers over the summer. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you.
Macy is so cute! Her team is awesome! They are so good. I'm glad she has had a fun year with it. It is hard to see the season come to an end. Are you guys going to do it again next year? Once you start it's hard to stop!
Ok so you said I have the crative flair well you got the dang cute little girl what I would'nt give. sorry about the lame b-day pres. I wll buy you something fabulous in Cal or just give you my charm its not the cutes one by far it's in the little girl section so Macy would probably love it. I can't wait to do more.
WE are leaving for Mesquite call me or I call ya soon Happy easter!
Tay just watched your dance Macy and loved it he kept making me rewind it! Love you Macy, from Taylor
Post a Comment