Wooo Hooo, we're finally here.....Wildwood baby! we've been working hard for eight months for this day! We are so excited to be here and can't wait to see what the weekend brings.....
A walk on the Boardwalk. The night before competition, practice over at the Wildwood Convention Center. So beautiful!
how cute is our decorated door, Macy's coaches are really unbelievable. The time, care and energy they spend with each girl is so amazing. Coach Jen, Taylor and Linette!! love you guys, you are the best!
The day is here.....early morning and ready to cheer their hearts out! talk about nerrrvve racking. I was so nervous....we were by far the loudest, roudiest team there by far. Yelling my guts out and ringing my cow bell got out a little bit of those nerves.
They did amazing! I've never seen them hit everything so hard and with so much energy. I truely have never seen them like that any other time. It was so incredible. And after the first day they were first in their division by five points!
Good Job Kitties!!
Play time....after the competition the girls went back to the Hotel to swim, practice, then our big dinner and last dance!! and a late night swim.....
DAY TWO.....
First place National Champs. So exciting but the most exciting part is that for every division teh judges pick a favorite that they love and had really shown a lot of talent....they picked us, so what that means is we may be on our way to a second Nationals which are in DC, Virginia, Florida or Vegas. It's up to the coaches and I guess a lot of thinking and talking to the parents, but even to get invited is really exciting. So we'll see......

4 comments:
I want to see the routine! How about posting some video?
That's awesome. I bet they worked really hard - how fun to be so successful. Congratulations to Macy.
Congratulations!! I agree with Robyn....we need video.
cute cute cute I'm so in love with that little girl I want her!!!! Macy you rock.
Post a Comment