
Not quite summer yet, but that is not stopping us from enjoying every weekend to the fullest. (school is still in session for three more weeks!) Thank heavens because we haven't finalized day care yet, yikes...any takers? we love our bbq's, thank goodness for good friends with pools!!


The kids have been working really hard for the past two months on the annual talent show at CPS. They did a dance and sang to "Crocodile Rock" it was really cute and they had so much fun. They all got a trophies at the end. I gotta say there's going to be some famous people that come out of that school!! Broadway...watch out!




2 comments:
Macy is such a cutie. She sent me a message on FB the other day, but I had walked away from my computer. Tell her sorry for me.
so darling I want to tend her? why don't you send her on a plan to aunt Michelle and we can have her it would be cheaper than day care!!!!
Post a Comment