Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lancaster and Hershey!

I love Lancaster! It's so peaceful with the horses and cows! yhea, I was so excitecd to be here.....this Motel is the best, so small and perfect with an outdoor pool, which is never crowded, in fact we are always going to go on vacation the begining of June when school is still in....It was perfect!

Our view.....( five tornado warnings while there...pretty crazy! )
shopping..... ( I love all the shops and crafty stores, soooo cute )

relaxing....

buggying.... ( our first buggy ride in Bird-in-Hand, learned a lot about the Amish )


minature golfing.... ( always a must when we come here. In fact its the only time we ever minature golf, lol)



Macy adored these cute goats, named and fed each one of them every chance she got, lucky for her they lived right next door to our Motel! she couldn't get enough of them......

AND THEN THERE WAS HERSHEY!!

Welcome chocolate lovers!! I was a little dissapointed that you couldn't actually smell the chocolate in the park, but it was still a lot of fun. Macy was really excited to miss two days of school to go to Hershey and Lancaster...okay, so Macy was excited for Hershey, mom was excited for Lancaster!



my favorite....Hershey Kiss!


Macy was excited to go on the wood-white roller coaster.....and did she have fun!! little did she know how much fun she really could have had on all the new, crazy but smooth rides they have now. for some reason she thinks the old ones are less scarey when really they are the worst.....but Bob and I had a few teenage moments on the scarey, silly, loopy doopy rides that scare the pants off ya and if I were to go on them twice I'd be sick for sure, lol! Macy did surprise me by going on a lot of rides herself again and again because there were no lines!! (best time to go to Hershey....when school is still in session!)









1 comments:

Jennifer said...

We loved Hershey. Glad you had a great time too! And yes, all traveling is much better while everyone else is still in school. We just got back from the East Coast, and we were the only tourists at most places.