No matter how many times we visit the Statue of Liberty its still pretty neat. I think Macy took about 50 pictures while we were there. This time was a little more fun because we climbed to the top of the crown. It was steep and windy all the way up 350 stairs. But we all made it, even Macy ( after a little bit of hesitating and whinning that is). It was pretty neat up top and now I can say I've truely been to the Statue of Liberty. We were excited to have Sara stay with us for Labor Day weekend. Bob and Sara did a lot of sight seeing and a lot of walking...
The famous Carlos Bake Shop, otherwise known as " Cake Boss " not too sure it was worth the hour and a half wait, But the treats were really yummy! Hoboken, NJ.

1 comments:
I wish things would have worked out for us to make it up into the crown when we visited. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment