Friday, July 29, 2011



Capistrano Claifornia! what a fun week...I was so grateful I had the chance to fly out to CA with Macy to visit with family for a week in the sun! I enjoyed every minute of it....since I came the farthest I thought it only fair that I was the one to be spoiled....and I was, my sister cooked and cleaned up everyday! yummy breakfast and great hot dogs and hamburgers ( is that all you got Michelle, lol ) and delicious smores! They even took Macy to Lego Land so I could stay home, relax and spend time with my mom!!




These girls never left each other. The two had to stick together. They had fun going to Disney Studio 360 getting a makeover and new outfits...






Playing in the tide pools, or slipping, falling and laughing in the tide pools. It was quite the adventure. Creepy, smelly and really interesting! But I think it was fun for the kids....






The infamous NANA collecting rare and special sea glass. It was so cute how the kids hunted and looked everyday to show nana their prized posessions (sea glass) some however were rocks and shells, but nana would never tell them otherwise, to her they were all rare and special sea glas that the grandkids miraculously found in the rocks! we all love nana so much, she really went out of her way this year buying little presents for the kids and making a special "Beach Bootie" bottles full of presents and treats ( with the help of FUN aunt Michelle ) thanks for a great week nana and papa!

3 comments:

inkley boys said...

Oh I love your blog more than mine yours is so sweet!!! I hate that Jeff has Macy I want to keep her can I pleeeeaase???? love you and miss you allready.

Ford Family said...

How fun! I am glad you were able to get away, everyone needs that once in a while! In fact, I am looking forward to mine here shortly. See you soon!

Jennifer said...

Can I go next time? Just kidding, but it does look like a fantastic trip.