Halloween 2011! Allie, Angela, Gianna, Samantha, Danielle and Macy. What a group for trick-or-treating! they had fun going all over Carlstadt. I joined in after an hour and they were still going strong...(until 8:30) Glad they had fun but the stress of Macy not knowing what she was going to be until the last minute, I'm glad its over. Next year we'll plan a little better!
( and working a little less! )



Papa treated us to a special treat and took us to the Lion King. It was so neat, and Macy loved it. I was with Michelle on this one, is a musical with dancing animals really going to be spectacular, and it was. Thanks so much papa and nana for spending two weeks with us and taking us to fun places that we'll remember forever!

Ground zero. We got tickets to go into the memorial of ground zero. It was huge and amazing. There are thousands of people that visit everyday. It was something to see. Then we had a yummy lunch outside looking at the Hudson, it was a beautiful day!


Carlos Bakery, I know I swore I would never go into this shop again, but what I wouldn't do for my sister. It wasn't too bad this time, I think we were in and out in less than 30 min. Then we headed down to Long Branch to walk the beach, collect lots of sea shells and sea glass. It was a windy cool day but so beautiful. It was a girls day out my mom sister and Macy!








2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun Halloween and visit with Michelle and your parents. It looked like you had a great time together!
Snow for Halloween? I bet that cramps the style of all the little ballerinas and fairies. Loved Lion King too!
Post a Comment