Big 5th Grader!!
I can't believe my baby girl is in 5th grade. I remember not too long ago making our long treck across country to NJ. Exploring new places...she was the perfect age to experience new things and all that South Jersey had to offer....farms, zoo's, lakes and parks. She was my little buddy and went everywhere with me. She is now my bigger buddy and has replaced parks, zoos and farms with malls, friends and parties lol! but she will always be my buddy even if I have to drag her with me! the day she was born I knew she was going to be a highspirited, funny, crazy, loveable girl and boy was I right on!!!! And yet again, another "Wildcat" season is upon us. Macy wanted to do rec cheering this year as well as competition....so practices and football games it is for the next three months! that is if they make the playoffs!! LONG BRANCH!! Macy was a good sport she wanted to swim in the waves so badly (that is what she has learned to do this year, swim out deep and play in the waves) but we were ony there to sightsee this day with Grandma Thompson. We were glad that grandma could come visit and spend the last two weeks of summer with us!
15 years ago

1 comments:
Macy seems so big. My daughter is the same age, but seems so much younger!! She looks like she loves cheerleading. Whenever you post about her competitions, I think of "Dance Moms" because of all their competitions. I hope you're not a totally crazy cheer mom. lol :)
Post a Comment