My not so little guy is six and a half months! Marshall has been the biggest joy! I have enjoyed every single day, minute and second that I have had being home with this precious boy. I don't take one single day for granted and realize how grateful I am to be at home...for now! He couldn't be more opposite of his silly older sister lol! he is serious and content taking in the whole world around him. But when he gives you those smiles and giggles it makes your heart melt! he loves to be outside, taking walks, watching other children and playing with Macy.
At exactly 6 months he sat all by himslef! (big help for mom) And we loooove those chubby cheeks!!
15 years ago

3 comments:
I can't believe Marshall is 6 months old! Time goes so fast. He is so adorable!! You have the cutest family ever. I'm so glad you have been able to stay home with them. Macy is such a sweetheart! I think were in the same stage of life! Friends, shopping, AG doll's, and cheerleading!
I can't believe Marshall is 6 months old! Time goes so fast. He is so adorable!! You have the cutest family ever. I'm so glad you have been able to stay home with them. Macy is such a sweetheart! I think were in the same stage of life! Friends, shopping, AG doll's, and cheerleading!
He is so cute. We need some updated pics of the kids!!
Post a Comment