Sunday, December 14, 2008

Peace on earth

When I opened my door yesterday morning on my way to work, this is what I saw. Beautiful! just a little fact for you: the moon hasn't been this close to the earth since 1993. If you haven't checked out the moon lately, give it a try! this picture doesn't do it justice.

2 comments:

inkley boys said...

I know I've seen the most bautiful moons latley. cool fact thanks. are you ready for chirstmas, I still have to do my chirstmas cards, I'm so behind. plus its cleaning day and brit insists that I bring him mcdonals and cupcakes to school today. oh brother!

Heather said...

Hi Marcee,
It was so good to hear from you the other day. That meant so much to me that you would take the time to call. You are a great friend. I was just ready to mail out my christmas cards and realized I don't have your address. Could you e-mail it to me. My e-mail is hseljaas@comcast.net. If you want to check out our blog it is Seljaas.blogspot.com