Friday, December 19, 2008

Macy's proud & messy moments!

Messy moment #1. wall papering the shower while mom was cleaning the rest of the house, lovely isn't it?

Messy moment #2. Although you can't see the mess now, all those little candy dots were all over the floor and the ooey, gooey, sticky frosting slid right off our house.



Messy moment #3. Our night of cookie making. After just one sheet of cookies Macy was tired and I had to make all the rest, thanks Macy. These are supposedly Christmas tree's and snowman since we didn't have any cookie cutters we had to get creative. Happy Holiday's!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the pictures in the shower!

Babelicious said...

Yes, Macy's wallpaper is lovely!! I'm impressed. Cookies, gingerbread houses...you're a great mom!! Um my sister HATES it when the icing comes off those gingerbread houses, so she hot glue guns her house together and then puts the frosting on.She says it works really good. I'm going to try it next year!! Jod aka Babelicious!!

inkley boys said...

I love the wallpaper what a fun idea, did she just use water? and did it clean up ok? the cookies looked great is it our famouse sugar cookie recipe I'm craving thoses now thanks Marcee.

Ford Family said...

Now, times that by 5!