Friday, July 9, 2010

NEW YORK CITY!






If you look close you can see all of us waving frantically as we see ourselve on the big billboard over looking time square. It was so fun!! we had such a blast shopping at Toys r'us and the M&M store. I was soon ready for lunch and Bubba Gumps always looked fun so I suggested eating there. It was so cute, very loud, but fun! My mom was such a trooper the whole day!

I love NYC!!

the energy...people...food...shopping...buildings...stores...history...I just love this city!








We'll miss Austin and my parents. It was such a great couple of weeks. We look forward to the next visit (from Aunt michelle, hopefully) or our next visit home!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. I just saw more places we need to visit next time we head to NYC. It was a great city. Jourdan really wants to come back and visit again soon.

Robyn said...

Fun! Maybe I will get to see NYC for myself now that my sister is moving to Syracuse.