Friday, July 9, 2010

SUMMER IN POINT PLEASANT!










I'm soooo grateful for my parents and nephew Austin that they could come to NJ to sight see and help watch Macy. It was great that Austin could come along and keep my dad busy and entertained while my mom watched Macy during the days. My dad and Austin went to the city FOUR times, Philadelphia, Point Pleasant and many trips to the mall. We tagged along once to the city and hit the Toys R' us, M&M store and ate lunch at Bubba Gumps! It was such a perfect ten days to have family in town to watch Macy and hang out with everynight. My mom was so nice to buy us a Wii (Christmas in July) so Macy and Austin could keep busy. And did they ever keep busy playing "Animal Crossing" every minute they were home, and when they weren't playing the wii, they were swimming....two, three, four hours at a time most days! I can't thank Austin enough for being the BEST cousin EVER!! Macy loves you so much, even though you do tease, but what would a "big brother (cousin)" be if he didn't tease!

4 comments:

inkley boys said...

tease you haven't seen the best of it, hes a pro! I love the photos looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish i could have come. Macy is so cute hope she had fun. we love you guys. too bad austin couldn't get you to church! ha ha

Heather said...

What a fun 10 days! It is so fun you live so close to NYC I'm jealous. That looks like so much fun. It looks like austin and macy have lots of fun together. Cousins are the best.

Babelicious said...

I love all these pictures. They look like perfect childhood memories. You look super skinny girl...and I love the purse!! Happy Summer.

Ford Family said...

Looks like you all had a super fun week, wish we could have been there! That barbie store looks pretty cool, I think I need to start planning a trip to visit!