I have to appologize to those that actually take the time to look at my blog. I am the most boring blogger in the world. I am so bad at printing my pictures and have fallen so behind in scrapbooking, I feel that even if a few pictures of mine get on my blog than they'll be saved forever..... then I tell myself that this blog is my journal, well if that's true I've fallen a little short....so what am I doing? I guess I want to think that I'm connecting with my family, sharing a part of us (even if it is all pictures that no one else gives a crap about) so that they can see Macy growing up. I guess I've started to let blogging and other peoples blogs get into my head, so-and-so has the perfect life, and "WOW" look at where they went and did. But I don't want to compete, I don't even want to try. I want to enjoy others blogs and not get "blogged" down with why people blog what they do, because I'm sure they feel just like me.......maybe!
So with that being said....I enjoy all the blogs I visit, sometimes envious....but always still grateful for my simple little life and family.
So on to the pictures that "no one really gives a crap about".....lol!
FISHING OFF ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS, NJ
not enough time to make it look like I was really holding the fish, if I wasn't allowed to keep the fish (too small) I wanted to set it free asap. poor fish! my almost 18 inch flounder or "fluke" as they are called, who knew? and my almost nice filet of fish for dinner....
seriously, I think I missed my calling....
what a perfect day....overcast, not too hot, out on the ocean, so pretty and peaceful. I've always loved the ocean ever since I was little, probably my first trip to San Diego....I fell in love!
15 years ago

4 comments:
Oh Marci, I don't think you are a boring blogger! I don't scrapbook anymore either. I am so glad there is a way for us to keep up with eachother. I can tell you love your family so much and that they are a priority in your life. That is what comes through to me as I read your blog.
I think your life is much more interesting than mine. I wish you lived near me. I lost my scrapbook friend to New York last summer and have never been so far behind.
oh my gosh you do more than any of us! i love your blog your the best and I can't believe you caught a flounder, can you even eat those things? miss you wish you were at the shower, but hopfully i can come out in the fall :)
Your blog is so fun to read because you actually DO things! I'm always jealous of all the fun stuff you have access to. Maybe I should come visit you!
Post a Comment