Friday, August 6, 2010



We are so excited for Macy for making the competition cheerleading team. This is going to be some adventure...Heather, I'm going to need some advice!! Macy is very excited and the first practice was a success even though she couldn't move the next morning. The discipline and hardwork is going to be good for her, at least someone will be able to whip her into shape! I'm looking forward to the football games!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Congratulations Macy!

Babelicious said...

WAY TO GO MACY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! My car could use a good wash--too bad we don't live closer.

Heather said...

I am excited for Macy. She will love it. It is a lot of hard work but hopefully she will love it like Sadie does! Sadie comes home so tired but loves to show everyone her routines. She is going to cheer camp this week to learn her new comp. routines. She is very excited!

Jennifer said...

Julia would love to do that too. Congratulations to Macy.

inkley boys said...

Awwwahhh I'm so jelouse! we are starting lacrosse and swim with not a pom pom in sight! Macy you are soooo cute!